Wednesday, November 16, 2005

BANG!

Oof, no posts for a few days- Over the weekend, I made a trip back home to indulge in the luxuries of my mother's house. Unfortunately, one of the luxuries that is not afforded is broadband, so I sent the weekend in internet Siberia, letting my library fines hike themselves up by another fiver simply because I couldn't handle the pain of slow loading pages. I know that good things come to those who wait but on a timeout site, jack shit comes to those who have to wait for their pages to load.

Last night, I tried to post but my computer was hijacked by Ellie, who subsequently navigated the page away from my pending post before I'd had a chance to save it.

[sigh]

Anyway. My flatmate now has a new occupation. It seems that the word of myspace.com appears to have her in the grips of early stage addiction. For the last two nights, she's stayed up til 4 am posting and tweaking.

When the builders came in this morning and started to lay a new floor directly above my head at 7:30, you can imagine that I was not impressed, and my flatmate even less impresssed.

We were eventually forced out of bed by the relentless banging, which appeared to only be occuring in the vicinity of our beds, to the living room where both of us watched GMTV for the first time in three years. I personally prefer to sleep until This Morning, waking only when Philip and Fern are firmly installed on my screen.

Anyway, I'm hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home