Wednesday, February 15, 2006

AWOL

Apologies for going missing for the last few days, I wish I could lie and say I've been extraordinarily busy but the truth is I was only medium busy and lacking in willpower.

Happy belated Valentines Day to those of you who unlike the Boyfriend, celebrate it. He goes with the usual 'over-commercialosed crap' line, when its really that he doesn't want to buy double priced roses. His excuse is that I don't like flowers, which isn't true. In fact, if he learnt to buy flowers, he might get dinner cooked for him more often. Anyway.

I'll post more later when I'm less hungover and slightly cleaner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know sometimes i think i don`t get many girlfriends because i`m just too damn adequate?

2/15/2006 03:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home