Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yeah, sandwich.

Aaah, I love the days when I give in an assignment. The sun is shining and if it wasn't so cold, I'd go for a walk. I've decided to drive home tomorrow morning and skip the whole seminar rather than the final hour. It seems more sensible than getting stuck in friday afternoon traffic on the M25, which sucks at the best of times. Last summer, I was stuck in traffic for three hours with only A Crow Left of Murder by far the worst Incubus album, in my CD changer. I stop-started for almost the entire 80 miles down to the coast, meaning it was impossible to run out and change the CD as I was alone in the car and I wasted the better part of a full tank of petrol on a journey that usually takes a quarter of a tank.

Hence, I'm not keen to repeat the experience again.

Now, I'm going to go and make a sandwich. When I have made that sandwich, I will look at it briefly and then devour it. When I'm done devouring it, I'll go and buy a paper, some junk snacks and then lie around devouring that too. Very stoned. I'll shut up now.

Yeah, sandwich. Mmm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Car!

I`m so sorry to hear it got trashed. Happened to me a few times in brighton too, but my cars were never so cute.

Dave.

2/10/2006 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home