Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Toast(ed)

It's probably not healthy to eat 5 slices of toast loaded with brussels pate in one day, but I just can't help myself. The boyfriend doesn't finish work til 9, so prince charming with a takeaway won't be here for a while. It's just sooo good.

I meant to have an active day today, getting things done. However, it didn't work out that way when I woke up and it was a deep dark grey outside. Instead, I rolled back over and went back to bed, where I have spent most of the day, with intermitent visits to the computer or the kitchen. I've only recently vacated my pyjamas in favour of a shower and clean clothes, as I figured it was the decent thing to do since the boyfriend will be traipsing in the cold, the least I could do was not smell.

I've finally regained the majority of my hearing but apparently only in one ear, which makes me feel very imbalanced. I've also got a slight sensitivity to loud noises, which makes me grateful that we didn't go bowling again tonight. I wish this cold would just go away. ARGH.

Might just go make some more toast to placate myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home