Thursday, February 16, 2006

Trees

Bloody hell, they just keep coming, don't they? I can't seem to stay away from my blog for more than a few minutes. Probably because I've run out of things to stitch, clean or sort. Perish the thought that I should do some actual academic work.

I couldn't if I wanted to anyway, as the local council's got their park wardens feeling all important, dangling off the trees outside my window whilst wielding chainsaws.

I'm surprised they left the tree trimming so late, back in London they were making sure all the trees looked odd and spikey back in December. I just about managed to summon my digital camera to life despite the failing batteries to take some pictures:



ooh the envy - 40 feet off ground with power tools


I'll try and get some more later when they're done, camera batteries allowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home