Friday, December 02, 2005

Filling your day, part one

So today, apart from doing laundry and going into town- only to be driven back home by arctic weather- I've managed to waste vast amounts of time online. Firstly, there was the excellent popbitch mailout, followed closely by Holy Moly! mailout, which threw up this gross little gem. When I say threw up, I believe I'm not far off the mark. The precise context of this image was as follows:

So, what shade is bin-nosed glamour slop Jodie Marsh exactly?

Photoshop says #BA7C4B.

Holy Moly says "Kebab".


I'm with Holy Moly on this one.

Other than that, I've also been simultaneously grossing myself out and laughing my ass off at the wonderful awfulplasticsurgery.com.

Go. Look. Laugh until you wet your pants at what people will do to themselves willingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home