Friday, December 09, 2005

why are pirates, pirates?

Because they arrrrrrrre! I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. As I've mentioned before, yesterday was my 22nd birthday as well as the final essay deadline day. To mark the occasion, I decided it would be fun if we all dressed up as pirates. Never have I seen people take to fancy dress with such enthusiasm, especially from the twentysomething males of the group.

So, plastic swords in the air and eyepatches affecting our spacial awareness, we hit the town to wreak some havoc. I don't think there was any property damage, unless one of my friends managed to graf somewhere whilst I wasn't looking. We narrowly escaped being hauled over by the police who were managing the simultaneous chucking out time of a gig and several bars. Our plastic swords apparently looked a little bit too realistic.

Let's just say I'm a little bit too hungover to type much more, so I'll leave you all with a picture from the night:

l-r jenny, anti, kate
girls make better pirates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home