Saturday, January 28, 2006

Maintenance

So I'm back already, it's only 5pm. Still in my pyjamas, though I'm planning on taking a shower sometime soon, to get rid of that hangover/pub smell. In the meantime, I've been updating -I've added a few new places in the links, places like youtube.com, where I can happily spend hours watching random shit, especially when all that's on tv is football, horse racing and more football. At least so it seems.

As you know, every site that I link is a place where I procrastinate. Much of that procrastination online, beyond su-doku, the papers and googling people is spent on gossip sites, reading random shit. So there's a few of those too.

I don't know why I'm bothering, noone, besides Dave, reads this shit anyway. But then, why would they? Back in the day, when I was still an angsty teen with a domain in a community of angsty teens, at least I got some traffic, but there was reason, it wasn't just me ranting. But I don't have the time, or the money or the inclination at the moment so for now, it'll have to stay a dormant idea. I'll just carry on, here in my own little dark corner of the internet, ranting about all and sundry to myself, and occasionally Dave.

Hi Dave.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few people like me randomly read random blogs!

1/29/2006 10:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anti! :)

1/30/2006 06:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home