Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Essay, Essay, Essay.

Sorry, I disappeared for a few days, didn't I? I meant to give a warning before I vanished but as I'd banned myself from the internet until I got my essay done, I couldn't.

Ah, essay. Albatross around my neck. I have literally just finished it, after two days of hard slog, tied to my laptop and nearly falling into hypoglaecimic [sp?] shock, it's done, all 4395 words of it, not including the bibliography. I hope they don't count it, as otherwise I'll be over 200 words over the absolute maximum limit.

I have to confess though, that not all of my time since my last blog has been spent doing my essay. Oh no. A great deal of time has also been contributed in stressing over the damn thing. I had to go back to London this weekend for my best friend's 21st celebration, giving up 2 days of valuable essay time. Naturally, my weekend was relatively unspectacular, as I spent most of my time with my head stuck on feminist film theory, much to the unamusement of said friend.

You'll have to excuse me now, after 12 hours of typing today, I'm in great danger of two things - developing carpel tunnel syndrome, or snapping and chucking my laptop out of the window. So I will bid you goodnight, I'm off to smoke a BIG spliff and crawl to bed in the hopes that a good night's sleep will straighten out the funny angles in my spine, the results of two days bad posture.

Hasta la maƱana, kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home