Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tears before bedtime

I know I said I wasn't going to blub on here, but sitting alone in my flat and feeling more miserable by the minute, I desperately crave a hug. Just one moment where someone will wrap their arms around me and just make me feel even slightly loved. I don't want to call my best friend, it's her birthday this weekend and I don't want to drag her into this whole mess, at least until tuesday. I can't call my mother because she's of little use when she's on a film set thousands of miles away and has to whisper because they're filming a scene next to her. The one person I want this hug to come from is the reason why I feel like this.

I know this is as good as crying on stage, but I needed to get it out before I combusted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

a virtual hug from a dirty old man is little consolation perhaps, but i hope u feel better soon :)

i enjoy reading your blog.

1/20/2006 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home