Friday, January 13, 2006

That Friday (the 13th) Feeling

Aah, it's Friday afternoon, I've just returned from a two hour seminar entitled 'Hollywood Comedian Comedy', where I got to watch Seinfeld and Queens of Comedy clips. Pretty sweet, if you have to learn on this final day of the week, although in some ways, this just means the weekend is just that much better. Walking out of that seminar, I had a skip in my step and a cigarette in my mouth, I practically skipped to the bus stop (I don't justify driving if its dark by the time I get back, parking is a bitch on my road, especially in pitch black).

The only blip that has appeared, one tiny black cloud of annoyance, is the emergence of the fact that the dissertation that we have to write for this course isn't 6000 words as I had previously been led to believe, but 8000. That means that I now have two, yes TWO, 8000 word dissertations. But then, it is Friday the 13th today and it all seemed to be going a little too well.

I figure at least now I have a legitimate reason to get drunk tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home