Monday, January 30, 2006

WHY ME?!

How come it seems that every week there's some kind of assessed project/presentation/essay etc that I have to do? Noone else seems to have this but with me I seem to fall from one thing straight into another. What happened to my traditional week 7 rush, huh? I rely on that rush to keep me from spending money between weeks 7 and 9, where the library hits capacity morning, noon and night as everyone meets their end of term deadlines and noone has a social life, instead developing a very close relationship with their computers. I feel cheated.

Week 4 has dawned and the so has the reality that I have a reading presentation due tomorrow. fuckfuckfuck. I had presumed that since last week's seminars were cancelled, everything would get bumped a week, and since week 4 and 5 have been lumped into week 4 as our professor is going to be away, noone's really been entirely sure of what the hell is going on.

Well, I've just returned from the lecture for said course and whilst they're very sorry about not bothering to email us, tough shit, tomorrow stands as originally planned. ARGH. So, its back to the books for me once more. And whilst you may be thinking, 'but you have next week off instead, right?', this is only partially due as next week is gonna be a time of hardcore english dissertation work.

Hence I feel it is my duty to further extend my procrastination whilst I contemplate this lump of work heading my way and watch Murder, She Wrote.

1 Comments:

Blogger adulescent said...

You're American, right?

American English doesn't use all of the words of British English. Whilst is a variant of WHILE used in BEng.

Three years of an English Language degree shines through, right?

You think you start late? I have friends at unis that don't start til mid February. Bastards.

1/30/2006 07:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home