Sunday, January 29, 2006

hearing under water

Argh, I hate being ill. The horrible cold I woke up with yesterday is apparently unshifting and as a result, I'm virtually deaf at the moment. When I was younger, I had a lot of ear, nose and throat issues and now whenever I get even the slightest sniffle, its like my ears just go under water. Gotta say, I was mildly grateful tonight when we went ten pin bowling and for once, the noise of the bowling alley was pleasantly drowned out, although it made understanding what anyone said pretty difficult.

For once, I didn't come last, rather a respectable third. Although I think a lot of this was down to the pin reset thing fucking up every other go, so it made it a pretty disjointed game.

Anyhoo, its nearly midnight and its Sunday so I'm gonna crawl into bed for the remainder of this evening and cruise the freeview until I fall asleep. Tomorrow heralds the dawning of another week and another assignment and I'm aiming for a reasonably early start.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home