Saturday, February 18, 2006

Grey Saturday

Another Saturday, another day of watching people running. Owing to the rain and general greyness of the day, I came to the conclusion that doing anything other than watching the Athletics on BBC1 and maybe doing a little dissertation work, would be unproductive.

Plus there's the fact that its required of me to get hideously wasted this evening as there's a 21st to celebrate, which will undoubtedly involve heading into town to the local Wetherspoons and drinking until one or more of us are sick, as is tradition in the great game of binge drinking. But I've been relatively good this week, most evenings I've stopped after a few, although I'll admit that last night I was seeing double by the time we left our local and made our way over to the offy to buy some crisps.

I've just looked out of the window and there's a beautiful sky outside. If I wasn't in my PJs, I'd run outside and get a better one but hypothermia never suited me well. So, instead, here's what I saw:



Better go make some food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home