Friday, March 31, 2006

Zombie anti

God, I feel like one of those workaholic parents who sneaks into their child's room when they come home after a long day at the office, long after the child's gone to bed and feel guilty. This blog may not be a child but I know I've been neglecting it.

I thought it only fair I should raise my hand and say 'hey, guess what? I'm not dead.'

So,

[raises hand, waves it around half-heartedly]

I'm not dead, but I can't be too far off with these levels of exhaustion. In between working my ass off in front of pages of data, I've been out and about, trying to reassemble myself into something that vaguely resembles a human being and not a sheep dog.

I also went to the opening night of the Polish Film Festival last night, to see Zanussi's film, Persona Non Grata.

However, right now, my exhaustion is overwhelming. Stories will have to wait til tomorrow.

Sleeeeeeee-py...Zzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home