Monday, February 27, 2006

Short Circuit

My brain just short circuited. I was debating the nature of what makes a swear word offensive or something along those lines when there was an overflow of ideas and my brain literally said NO MORE and cut dead for a second.

Not that I was surprised, I saw it coming. I've spent most of the day doing research for my dissertation and attempting to write my methodology. I've also been trying to ignore the nagging voice in the back of my head that keeps screaming about all the other stuff I should be working on too.

So I got on here to step away from the work and spend a little procrastination time whilst (a)not spending money (b)still being able to pretend to myself that I'm doing some kind of work, like browsing archives.

My current procrastination flavour of the week has definitely got to be youtube.com. There's just so much random stuff to amuse and entertain.

Today's choice way to waste 10 minutes or so is The EmO.C., a brilliant spoof of the O.C.:



Right, back to the work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home