Thursday, March 09, 2006

Jelly ache

Watching The Road to Guantanamo on Channel 4 right now, I've absent-mindedly managed to eat an entire block of undiluted jelly. So I figured whilst I wait for the belly ache to kick in, I thought I'd doss around on here. Since I doubt I'll post again til Monday as I'm being forced through a chain of circumstances to return to London yet again.

Anyway, if you've been living in a dark cave somewhere for the last week, you may be one of the few individuals who still hasn't seen the 'leaked' Sky One Simpsons promotion, where real people re-enact the opening credits of the show. I have to say, it's pretty genius. For those of you who missed it, I give the gift of youtube:




On a completely different matter, one of my favourite ways to waste time on here is to go blog hopping. See that little box in the top right hand corner of this place that reads next blog? Well, I like to press it, repeatedly, until a blog catches my eye or as is sometimes necessary, until I find one in English. Over the course of the last couple of weekends, when I should've been doing dissertation work, I've been reading other people's blogs. Some are funny, some are weird and some are just heart breaking. So below are some of my un-put-down-ables, so to speak:

Support For Christi Thomas // Kate Maintenance // Chewie // Eric takes Los Angeles // The Daily Dump // Malcom's Crazy Adventures // Cityrag // MC Hammer's Blog // In Prague // My Boyfriend is a Twat

...and finally, anarchy's not dead, it just isn't interested:


click for full image


That should keep you going until I get back. Oooh, I feel the jelly ache coming on.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://sztnxhgk.com/lxfq/pszn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lqyfeaht.com/phsc/wchu.html]Cool site[/url]

11/14/2006 12:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

11/14/2006 12:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://sztnxhgk.com/lxfq/pszn.html | http://qrixdcbg.com/vijb/qwni.html

11/14/2006 12:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!!! studentinterrupted.blogspot.com is one of the best resourceful websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. All the best.

12/15/2009 08:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home