Sunday, January 15, 2006

Drunk. Again.

Is this my third night on the lash? *counts backwards, slowly*. Yes. Yes it is. Let's see...

Thursday? Yes. The boyfriend had a tough uni day and demanded the right to vent his frustrations on the local pub's pool table. Also night that I speared my thumb.

Friday? Yes. Drinks with The Flatmate, Holly and Lucy. Drank very litte, didn't feel that pissed until I got home. Cause of today's hangover.

Today? Well, yes I'm drunk right now. It was Hannah's 21st birthday. I'm sorry if the majority of this makes little or no sense, my mind seems to run away ahead of my fingers. Sometimes, this can spell disaster- especially when I skip out entire sentences during emails sent under the influence. This is generally the only time when I'll send out group emails, and let's just say that the results of these inebriated ramblings have been mixed.

I should probably do the world a favour and go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home