Saturday, January 14, 2006

Living for the weekend

And streeeeeeetch! It's horrible and grey outside but its Saturday so its okay, I will observe the grey sky from my bed. Even the minor hangover that's crashing round in my skull can't deter my happiness, I LIVE for the weekend. I'm not a worker, I'm an idler by nature.

I've spent the morning checking out www.michaelmouris.com, which is kinda like visiting an exhibition at the Tate Modern from your desk and all the white is very soothing- I feel he deserves a place in the links.

If art-type things aren't your thing, then amuse yourself with the unfortunate names of others. Fifth row drop, far right.

Right, I've overexerted myself once more, so I'm going back to bed to enjoy the rest of T4 with another cup of tea.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home