Thursday, February 23, 2006

AWOL (again)

I've been off AWOL again. I wish I could say that it was something exciting like a last minute holiday or somewhat but the reality is that it's week seven of spring term and there's a pile of work that seems to grow with every passing day, no matter how much I do. All of that time I spent last week, dossing around online pretending to do work has meant that I've actually had to do some work this week, for real. It's slowly dawning that there's a lot of work and very little time to do it in.

It's disturbing that there's less than 10 weeks left to my university education.

In the meantime, as some of you know, I've become infatuated with the Sony Bravia advert. Surfing youtube.com, I found the full commercial (I think there's also an extended version lurking somewhere) to keep you all amused whilst I'm off to do yet MORE work, so for your viewing pleasure:



Hasta la vista.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home