Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ssh!

I've never been the biggest fan of tom cruise, I'll be honest. Not for his lack of acting skills, just he sends my weird-o-meter off the charts. Now, not only has Katie Holmes found herself in a contract relationship with this man and up the duff with someone else's his baby, he's also convinced her to have a drug-free and noise-free birth, as I'm sure those of you who read trashy magazines will know.

Not happy with the baby being born into a silent world, he's now also apparently demanding silence and slow physical movement in the baby-zone around his mansion, posting large placards outside.

Check out the whole story here.

If I were his neighbour, I'd have a 3 day festival in my driveway. Actually, make it a rave.

Anyway, enough Tom Cruise bashing. As I mentioned late last night in a rather strung out nonsensical post, I went to the 4th Polish Film Festival the other night to see Persona Non Grata, the story of a senior Polish diplomat stationed in Uruguay, who suddenly loses his wife. I'll admit freely now that my Polish most definitely was not up to scratch enough to watch without reading the subtitles, but then with 4 languages in one film -Polish, Russian, English and what I presume to be Spanish - it was probably the safest option.

After the film there was a Q&A with the director and then a reception afterwards. Never before had I been so please to see a canape, having not had time to eat dinner before we left the house.

Anyway, time to get back to the data in which I perpetually sit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home