Monday, April 10, 2006

I just don't like Mondays

There's no getting around it, they should've just named Monday Shitday.

Somehow, no matter how hard I try or how little I set out to achieve, the day never goes my way. Despite promises to myself last night that today I would finally get my political piece out of the way, I'm still nowhere near.

At only 1000 words, I figured it would be easy. What I didn't factor in was my complete lack of willpower when it comes to these kind of things. So instead, I spent most of my day staring into the middle distance, watching a pair of pigeons squabbling on the fence.

And now, its 10pm and I'm only 500 or so words in and I'm determined to get it done before I go to bed, even if it's just a rough draft. Like the little engine that could,

I think I can, I THINK I CAN!

No, I can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home