Thursday, April 13, 2006

Jerry Bruckheimer is one rich bastard

Another day passes and with it, goes another wasted opportunity. Today, I put aside work and hit Oxford Street for a little retail rehabilitation - I figured I deserved it as I stayed up til waaay past 3 last night, analysing the data for my dissertation. It's quite possibly the most tedious thing I have ever done. So tedious, that even describing it would make my make my brain cut out, so let's not risk that, okay? Not this late in the day.

What really disturbed me about my work last night was that in the process, I managed to watch approximately 6 hours of Jerry Bruckheimer's various dramas. I admit, much of it was my own doing. First, there was CSI and CSI:Miami on Five, then I flipped over to Living, another CSI.

Half way through, I got bored and switched onto Sky Three, where I got to watch 2 episodes of Cold Case. Once it hit 1 am and all credible TV was long gone, I stuck on one of my CSI DVDs for company whilst I worked and it played right the way through, all 4 episodes.

I bet that man is sitting somewhere, in a very large mansion, on a very big pile of money, being attended to by an army of semi-naked nymphs. Or robots. He's probably so rich, he can get the guys at SONY to make him a little robot kid.

Ooh, that'd be creepy.

Anyway. TV is once again on it's sliding scale into the downright awful, so I think I'll take it as a sign and go to bed.

Or watch some CSI...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home