Sunday, May 21, 2006

What Antonia needs

So, my friend Carl posted a thing about the Google thing where you type your name followed by needs (eg John needs) into the search engine and see what comes up. So I got curious and typed in Antonia needs to see what came up. The first link took me to this, which basically sums it up.

However, as you may've noticed, the above link takes you to antoniabance.org.uk. This may sound narcissistic to some but I always find it really weird to come across or meet another Antonia. I suppose it's because its not a very popular name like others such as Charlotte or Tom, etc. So there's always this slight fascination when I meet another Antonia, it's almost like they've stolen your name or something.

Anyway, I am waffling mercilessly, it's probably the heady mix of excitement and dread that tomorrow has brought onto my shoulders.

Final exam. gulp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home