Sunday, May 14, 2006

Playing with Utensils

Ladies and Gents, you may want to stick a fork in me because I. Am. Done. Well, almost. There's still a small matter of another 3000 word essay and an exam but in my eyes, the bulk of it is now over.

Both dissertations sit printed and bound, with all of their title sheets and so on attached. I feel I can once again reclaim my social life and the right to get drunk the second those get handed in tomorrow and believe me, drunk I will get. But right now, I am beyond exhausted and my bed looks far too good. This week has pushed all of my previous boundaries in terms of hours spent tapping at a keyboard, it's also tested the theory of how long it's possible to go without a shower and exactly what time the sun rises in May. This probably makes no sense.

But it's over. Yeay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home